Sunday 15 April 2012

Poster "I AM" Super Junior

lanjut ke super junior
ini dia poster I AM super junior ~

Leeteuk


Leeteuk Message : Of course I become special the moment I received a special name



Yesung


Yesung's Message : I never think of any other exit


Shindong


Shindong;s Message : Mom, I signed a contract with SM!


Sungmin


Sungmin's Message : Even when I'm 40 years old, I still want to continue Super Junior's concert


Eunhyuk


Eunhyuk's Message : In 4 minutes, my part is 10 seconds. To give everything in that 10 seconds, I forgot everything once I am on stage


Siwon


Siwon's Message : Whether I am in front of camera or not, I am always the same


Donghae


Donghae's Message : Idol can only last for 5 years? However I thought I would be better


Ryeowook


Ryeowook's Message : Even on the stage, we sometimes compete with each other 


Kyuhyun


Kyuhyun's Message : Although 13 of us are one team, living together is too difficult

*terharu banget baca message mereka T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...