Sunday 15 April 2012

Poster "I AM" SNSD (Girls Generation)

terakhir, giliran snsd :)
ini dia poster snsd I AM

Taeyeon


Taeyeon message: Have I ever changed…?


Jessica


Jessica message: My memories of practice were passing by like a movie scene


Seohyun


Seohyun message: It was difficult to choose a way that was different from my friends


Yoona


Yoona message: Yoona conceals herself a lot


Sooyoung


Sooyoung message: Girls generation sooyoung works very hard, but CHOI-sooyoung is just an ordinary girl


 Tiffany


Tiffany message: I am putting everything I have into this unconditionally.


Hyoyeon


Hyoeyon message: I cried ot loud when my audition performance went wrong


Yuri


Yuri message: I fall very often but I never give up


Sunny


Sunny message: I’ve been called SUNNY more often than by my real name, Soon-Kyu

cre: koreanindo, wonderfulgeneration


1 comment:

  1. eonnie...
    itu cursor gimana cara rubahnya ?
    tolong dijawab yaa^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...